STS-Summer I

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Class 1 Discussion Question

I would have to say that on a scale of 1 to 10 with one being purely natural and ten being purely technological, I would place myself at a six. I would go with a six because I don't think I am voerly reliant on technology but I certainly enjoy it and employ it throughout the day. I am a finicky eater, so I eat only organic/all-natural foods (yes, I actually think I taste the difference) which allows me to lean more towards the natural side, but I have to keep in mind that It took a truck and problem some computerized inventory to get to the Farmers Market or grocery store that I purchase from. I live in a very modern house so I can recognize how much 'un-natural' effort went into building that. One thing that is more natural then when I lived in the southeast is that I do not have ar conditioning...I have to say though that this is one feature I could stand to have a little less natural. I feel that I have an excellent balance of natural and technological influence in my life because it is important to me to have food, medicine, etc. to be as natural as possible; however, I appreciate my computer, my house, my car and other technological influences in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home