STS-Summer I

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Paper 2 Proposal

Science fiction has had a tremendous effect on our technological advancement. Novels by writers like Jules Verne and televisions series such as Star Trek have influenced young minds for decades. These popular fictional stories have led to the creation of technologies such as the cell phone, space travel, and the submarine. My primary sources will come from the original science fiction documents that I am analyzing and my secondary sources will come from National Geographic's The Science of Star Trek as well as several technology reference books that I will cite specifically later.
  1. Introduction of Topic
  2. Case Example I- From Earth to the Moon
    1. Space Travel
  3. Case Example II- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
    1. Submarine
  4. Case Example III- Star Trek
    1. Cell phone
  5. Conclusion
I may come back and fine tune this proposal as I do further research into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home