STS-Summer I

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Final Paper Topic

For my final paper, I will look at the movie Romeo+Juliet. It is the modern take of it starring Leonardo Dicaprio and is set in modern times. I will compare and contrast the movie with the original Shakespeare play and see if the story worked better in its original setting or if the modern version works with the plot as well, I will look into how the personalities may have changed in characters between their respective timelines.

Sources: the book and the movie

1 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Blogger T. F. said...

Hmmm. I think this needs a bit more of the scientific and technical in order to work for this class, unless there are scientific and technical issues I'm not aware of in the modern version. Let's talk about this via email, ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home