STS-Summer I

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Final Due Dates--Updated :-)

Hello everyone,

Because of some technical difficulties, the due date for the final paper, as well as any and all revisions you might want to turn in has been changed to Tuesday the 24th, by midnight. This way, anyone who wants to revise their first two papers should have time to do so. (If you were among those who didn't get an email with revision suggestions, hopefully you attended one of the office hours online. If not, you should contact me asap.)

If you have any other questions about the revised due dates, or about your revisions, please let me know.

Our last class takes place this Monday, and of course I'll be happy to address any end-of semester concerns at that time. I'm enjoying your papers very much and looking forward to reading the next round.

T. F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home