STS-Summer I

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Science and Technology Differentials

I don't see dangers between the two, because I have always thought of them as the same thing. Scientific formulas and discoveries are the things that create technological advancements. Everybody who makes a new invention, new type of medicine, or some other type of technology is using some type of scientific method. I was watching something last night on the way weigh stations that truckers have to use are becoming more and more computerized, to the point where the truckers don't even have to stop to have their weight checked; they can just roll right on through the exit. Something like this is definitely using some kind of formula to work properly. I have always thought of science and technology as pretty much the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home