STS-Summer I

Saturday, June 02, 2007

external technology

External technology has a tremendous impact on my internal life. Primarily because of advances in computer technology place a world of information in my hands. Not to mention in several of my daily activities, I use technology that I don’t even realize. One example is that having my ipod in has become second nature, even things like credit cards and vending machines have shown technological advancements. Abstractly speaking what I consider possible is virtually endless, I think that space travel is rapidly advancing with colonization of other planets, space stations all realistic possibilities. I really have no moral disagreements with research in any field, under the condition that research is being conducted with the right motivating factors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home