STS-Summer I

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hello doomsday, my old friend

In this chapter. the author discusses the collapse of civilization and even the fact that many of them rebuild into a different type of society. He say that the possibility of our collapsing is here, but he feels that we will be able to survive and rise to the challenge. I hope that we ca because if we can't the future is bleak for my children. I hope and feel that our society will rise to the occasion and use the alternate resource that we know how to make. The fact that there is money to be made seems to keep us from changing to the alternitives, but the money will still be made, only difference is that we will be leaving a society for the children of today to raise the children of tomorrow in safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home