STS-Summer I

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Kosmos Ch. 1

While I do greatly appreciate science and everything that it has done for us as a society, I cannot imagine actually applying methodology in my life, even though it is apparently something that I do everyday. I guess that I am not very scientifically minded, and I lean much more towards music and the arts, but I did think that it was interesting to see how almost everything you do i sort of like a mini experiment. I never though about everyday acts like changing a light bulb as being a scientific process with a hypothesis and conclusion but I guess it is really true. Everyday people draw hypothesis' and conclusions about the things that they do, and that mot things have some sort of scientific system to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home