STS-Summer I

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Response to Sustaining Life

This article was pretty interesting. I may sound like I’m out of the loop, but I had no clue that we as humans were working on the task to help humans live and survive on the moon, let alone Mars. Personally, I don’t think anyone could pay me to live on Mars or the moon. I’ll stick to what I know, and stay on Earth unless I have no other choice. I don’t really get into physics or astronomy or whatever, so I don’t know the current events regarding those subjects. However, I think that it is a cool idea, but I’m not sure that many people would go for it. And if they, I also believe we would need to hear about this subject more in order to further educate ourselves and to receive the answers to pertinent questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home