STS-Summer I

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Announcement about class this week

Hello everyone,

I've been enjoying your papers very much, and am almost finished, but as several people have pointed out, the time to turn in the next one is nearing, so I've made a change to our schedule:

Instead of meeting as usual, I'd like to talk to each of you individually--that way, everyone can get individualized attention. I'm going to hold "virtual office hours" on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, from 5:45 until 8:00 pm. Please stop by the virtual classroom for a 10 (or so) minute session during that time, on one of the days.

If those times are impossible for you, please let me know so we can make other arrangements. That way we can put you in the best position to move forward with some specific suggestions.

I hope that is helpful :-)

T. F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home