STS-Summer I

Thursday, May 31, 2007

External Technology and Our Lives

In my opinion, external technology just makes our lives easier. We've already discussed how taking this class is an obvious example, and I think it speaks to the fact that almost nothing is impossible on the Internet today. You have email and instant messenger, where you can talk to people all over the world, and you can buy pretty much anything without leaving your house. I really like the fact that I can get movies, sports tickets, and pay all my bills straight from my personal computer. External technology has made convenience something we take forgranted. We have greater access to information, and that information is also much quicker to obtain than years ago. It's also really nice for us as college students to have a library website with academic resources so you really don't even have to visit the library to write a paper anymore. The best part about all this is that it will only get better in the years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home