STS-Summer I

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Explanation


Hey everyone.

I am very sorry about not being as responsive as I usually am. Rather than explain in detail, I'm just going to show you, and ask for your understanding.

I promise that I'm working on getting caught up and that I'll find ways of giving you adequate feedback and opportunities for revision. Unfortunately, this is what I've been dealing with since late Tuesday night (early Wednesday morning.)

Luckily, this wasn't my only computer, and I didn't lose anything that you sent me. It's just taking a while for me to get things together.

As I said in the email, no one was hurt, which was a good thing. The stuff I had in the house did not fare as well, but it is only stuff, and can be replaced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home