STS-Summer I

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Paper 1

I just sent papers back to everyone that I got one from (except the one I just rec'd today.) There is one person I've asked to send the paper again, so if you didn't get one back (and are reading this) please send it to me again (w/no spaces in the file name--that may have been why the attachment didn't work.)

About the papers:
All were good, but several had citation problems or gaps or lack of specifics. (That's the not-so-good news.) The good news, however, is that you can choose to revise **one** of your first two papers (not the last one). If you revise, your new grade will replace the original grade, so if you aren't happy with what you got this time, that is an option.

All the papers have comments.Depending on your version of MS Word and your defaults, you may have to select "veiw ->comments" to be able to see them. If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm going to send this by email as well, but it's the same message, so if you already read it here, you don't have to read it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home